13:37 21 April 2016
Here are details of current vacancies at Queens Park Rangers Football Club ...
Academy Liaison Officer Vacancy
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full-time Academy Liaison Officer within the Club’s Academy.
Reporting to the Academy Head of Education, the role of the Academy Liaison Officer is crucial in ensuring the Academy’s approach to children’s welfare and safeguarding works in practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Club’s Safeguarding Manager with safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Reporting safeguarding concerns or poor practice to the Club’s Safeguarding Manager and Academy Senior Management.
- Working with education, operations and coaching staff to plan and deliver an appropriate school release programme.
- Supervising educational sessions as directed by the Academy Head of Education.
- Driving Academy players and trialists as directed by the Academy Head of Education/Head of Academy Business & Operations or Senior Academy staff.
- Creating & maintaining positive relationships with host families.
- Being a presence at Academy training sessions and meet and direct any trailists & parents/guardians.
The type of experience we are looking for:
- Experience of working with children.
- Previous experience in Safeguarding.
- A recognised qualification in Safeguarding Children or equivalent
- Knowledge of core legislation, government guidance and national framework for child protection.
- An understanding of teaching.
- An awareness of equality and child protection issues.
- Full UK driver’s licence
Along with the relevant experience, the post holder must possess excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills.
If you are keen to be part of an ambitious team, please email your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject title ‘Academy Liaison Officer’.
A copy of the full job description and person specification is available to download HERE
Closing date for receipt of CV’s is Tuesday 11 April 2017.
The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service Check and must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Queens Park Rangers Football Club & QPR in the Community Trust is committed to Equality