13:37 21 April 2016
Here are details of current vacancies at Queens Park Rangers Football Club ...
PA to CEO and Club Board Members – Full-time
Salary: Up to £37,000 per annum - (depending on experience)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full-time PA to the Club’s CEO and Club Board Members.
We are seeking to appoint a professional, driven and motivated individual to fill this key role, which will be based at the Club’s Stadium in West London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prioritising the CEO’s daily schedule.
- Representing the CEO with both internal staff and external clients.
- Diary management for CEO including liaison with Board members and their respective offices
- General PA duties including, filing, letters, meeting arrangements, travel and any adhoc duties as required
- Provide ad hoc PA support for Co-Chairman, when in London. Including taxi bookings, hotel reservations, flights, meeting arrangements
- Responsible for all travel arrangements from taxi bookings, flights, private jets, VIP chauffeur services for Executive team as required.
- Minute taking at both QPR Holdings Ltd Board Meetings and QPR in the Community Trust Board Meetings and Bi-weekly SMT meetings.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working as a PA or similar role.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Highly confidential.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task numerous job roles.
- Strong diary management skills.
- Event management skills.
- Communicate effectively verbally and written.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships.
- Problem solving.
Due to the nature of the role the ideal candidate will need to have a flexible approach to their hours of work.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
with “PA to CEO” as the subject. A copy of the Job Description can be viewed HERE
Closing date for receipt of CV’s is 5 p.m. Tuesday 21 February 2017
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Queens Park Rangers Football Club and QPR in the Community Trust are committed to Equality