13:37 21 April 2016
Here are details of current vacancies at Queens Park Rangers Football Club ...
SESSIONAL SCHOOL SPORT COACHES REQUIRED
QPR in the Community Trust are seeking several highly motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious coaches to lead & assist in the delivery of Football & Multi-Sports sessions. Your role as a Sessional School Sport Coach will be to deliver a set curriculum that is designed for children aged 5-11 in line with the School Sport National Curriculum.
Salary Range: £12.00 – £17.50 per hour depending on experience
As a QPR in the Community Trust Coach you will be required to:
- Represent QPR in the Community Trust in a professional manner whilst delivering appropriate sports sessions.
- Encourage young people’s enthusiasm and participation in sport and physical activity.
- Deliver school sport sessions working within the guidelines of the Physical Education national curriculum.
- Work closely with schools in order to build relationships with teachers, parents and pupils.
(Essential = E, Desirable = D)
- Familiar with working in a school environment delivering high quality coaching sessions (E)
- A positive attitude to helping young people succeed through teamwork, confidence building and sport (E)
- An excellent communicator who is well organised and punctual (E)
- Experience of working with primary aged pupils (E)
- DBS Check (E)
- At least a level 2 NGB coaching qualification in more than 1 sport (D)
- Hold the level 3 Supporting the delivery of PE & school sport qualification (D)
- Hold valid FA First Aid & Safeguarding certificates (E)
- Minimum Level 2 in target sport (E)
- A full driving license and car (D)
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV with a 1 page supporting statement outlining your suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with Sessional School Sport Coach as the subject.
Closing date for the receipt of CV’s and supporting statement is Friday 4 November 2016
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
QPR in the Community Trust and Queens Park Rangers Football Club are committed to Equality