10:00 10 September 2012
Here are details of current vacancies at Queens Park Rangers Football Club
Education and Inclusion Officer Vacancy, QPR in the Community Trust
Salary: circa £24,000 pro rata depending on experience & qualifications
Fixed Term 6 month contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full-time Education & Inclusion Officer within QPR in the Community Trust..
Reporting to the Education and Social Inclusion Managers, the role of the Education & Inclusion Officer is crucial in the delivery of the QPR Work Fit programme and ensuring quality of provision across inclusion projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Trust’s Social Inclusion Manager with quality assurance.
- Project manage the QPR Work Fit programme. A programme that aims to get unemployed 18 – 24 yr old at risk of being in gangs in to work.
- Deliver football/sport coaching sessions.
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects.
The type of experience we are looking for:
- Experience of working with young people aged 12 – 25 yr old in an education, sports, or social work environment.
- Previous experience of working with young people at risk of being in gangs.
- Experience of delivering football coaching sessions.
- Experience of delivering education workshops in a classroom setting.
- Experience of successfully delivering projects against agreed targets.
Along with the relevant experience the post holder must possess excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills.
A copy of the Job description and Person specification, along with an application form can be downloaded HERE
Completed application forms should be sent to:
Jesse Foyle, QPR in the Community Trust, Loftus Road Stadium, South Africa Road, London W12 7PJ.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Monday, 3rd June 2013 at 5:00pm.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Queens Park Rangers Football Club and QPR in the Community Trust are committed to Equality