CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSISTANT
AN exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Customer Service Assistant within the Ticket Office at Queens Park Rangers Football Club. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who possesses first class customer service skills.
The successful applicant will provide customers with an excellent service whether it’s face to face, over the telephone or by written correspondence.
Reporting to the Ticket Office Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Facilitating our complaints procedure
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• Reconciling sales and cash handling
• Providing support within the Ticket Office as required
The type of person we are looking for:
• GCSE educated as a minimum, grades A-C including English and Mathematics
• Well organised, with excellent customer service skills
• Possess good numerical skills
• Computer literate, with a good working knowledge of systems and software packages
• You will need to have a flexible and adaptable nature
• Be well presented, polite, tactful and friendly
• As we are a small tight knit team, we are looking for someone who shows willingness to take on extra tasks
• A good team player
In return, as well as a competitive salary, QPR will offer you an exciting working environment and a great opportunity to add fantastic experience to your CV.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please download an application form and job description.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday 19 October 2012. Due to the number of applications expected, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Queens Park Rangers Football Club is committed to Equality