QPR will feature on Sky Sports and BT Sport during the opening few months of the new 2014/15 Barclays Premier League season.
Back in the big time following our promotion last term, Harry Redknapp’s side will play both the Manchester sides – United and City – in front of the live Sky cameras, as well as last season’s runners-up Liverpool, London rivals West Ham United and Paul Lambert’s Aston Villa.
The return of Mark Hughes to Loftus Road, when his Stoke City side come to town, will be aired on BT Sport.
Confirmed TV dates:
- Manchester United v QPR – Sunday 14th September 2014 – 4.00pm kick-off – Sky Sports
- QPR v Stoke City – Saturday 20th September 2014 – 12.45pm kick-off – BT Sport
- West Ham United v QPR – Sunday 5th October 2014 – 4.15pm kick-off – Sky Sports
- QPR v Liverpool – Sunday 19th October 2014 – 1.30pm kick-off – Sky Sports
- QPR v Aston Villa – Monday 27th October 2014 – 8.00pm kick-off – Sky Sports
- QPR v Manchester City – Saturday 8th November 2014 – 5.30pm – Sky Sports
Please note that the Liverpool match is subject to change should Liverpool be involved in the Champions League the following Tuesday. The Aston Villa match is subject to change in the event that either Club is involved in the Capital One Cup 4th Round.
In addition, the following fixture changes are now confirmed:
- Tottenham Hotspur v QPR – Sunday 24th August 2014 – 1.30pm kick-off
- Everton v QPR – Sunday 14th December 2014 – 4.00pm kick-off
- Sunderland v QPR – Tuesday 10th February 2015 – 7.45pm kick-off
Please note that these fixture date and kick-off time changes have been updated in the QPR Fan Calendar and subscribers’ personal calendars should automatically update within two hours, depending on their device settings.