OVER the coming months, the club will be working closely with architectural firm Populous to come up with initial design concepts for the proposed new stadium development at Old Oak Common.
The brief will be to capture the essence of what makes Loftus Road unique and combine this with start-of-the-art facilities and pioneering design concepts to create a world class stadium supporters can be proud of.
Before this design phase commences, we are asking all supporters to complete a short survey which covers some key areas we would really appreciate your feedback on at this early stage, such as capacity, stadium shape and broader facility requirements.
Your responses will help determine the direction Populous take with their initial designs.
To thank you for participating, all supporters who complete the survey by Friday 16th May and include their email address will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a new 2014/15 Nike home shirt before it's available to buy at the QPR Superstore. See below for full competition terms & conditions.
- The prize draw will take place on Monday 19th May 2014, with the winner being announced on www.qpr.co.uk.
- The prize has no cash alternative and cannot be exchanged.
- Regardless of the number of times you complete the survey, you will only be entered into the prize draw once.
- Shirt sizes are subject to availability.
- The winner will receive the shirt shortly before it is available on General Sale at the Superstore.
- The club reserves the right to offer the shirt via pre-orders or pre-sales.
- Guaranteed receipt before the shirts are on sale at the QPR Superstore is only valid for UK residents. Should the winner be based internationally, it is likely they will receive the prize significantly later than it becomes available on General Sale at the Superstore.