Job Title: International Development Manager
Reports to: Marketing Director
To oversee the Clubs growth into International markets. Identify and help build the route to market for Retail, Commercial and Marketing opportunities.
- Create & implement roll out plans within International markets
- Analyse international markets to develop business cases for an aggressive expansion
- Develop extensive understanding of international Merchandise channels
- Grow International fan base through new and existing Club initiatives
- Form key relationships with the Partners, gaining an understanding of their International reach
- Organise the annual Club Tour, ensuring full integration across all departments, including negotiation of commercial partnerships, creating appropriate routing and schedules.
- Assist the commercial department with new opportunities for Partnership sales in International markets.
- Work with Research Agency to maximise information available to the Club.
- Research other opportunities to monetise awareness.
- Understand any budget requirement and deliver work to the highest standard within these perimeters.
- Understand the other requirements within marketing, and work as brand guardian.
- International experience in the sports industry
- Experience in Events & Merchandising
- An interest in, and understanding of, football
- Asian languages preferred
- Excellent social skills
- A can-do attitude
If you are interested in this role please e-mail a CV and covering letter detailing your relevant experience to Becky Grote - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be made by 5.00pm on October 1st 2012.