21:07 23 December 2015
The Loftus Road Experience gives fans the chance to go behind the scenes at one of the most historic football clubs in London ...
Our guided stadium tours offer you a unique opportunity to see behind-the-scenes at the home of Queens Park Rangers like never before! With unprecedented access, you can follow in the footsteps of your heroes, through areas including:
- The tunnel
- Home & away changing rooms
- Pitch side
- Press areas
- Honours board
- Trophy Display
- Hospitality areas
November to February Tour Dates
Matchday Tours: 10.00am - 11.00am
- Norwich – Saturday 19th November
- Wolves – Thursday 1st December *
- Derby – Wednesday 14th December *
- Aston Villa – Sunday 18th December - CANCELLED due to time change
- Ipswich - Monday 2nd January
- Wigan – Saturday 28th January
- Huddersfield - Saturday 11th February
- Burton Albion – Tuesday 14th February *
*Mid-week Matchday Tours 14.30am-15.30pm
*** Matchday Tours will go on sale alongside home match tickets. Please click HERE
for on sale dates.
All Non Match Days Tours take place on Tuesday's and Saturday's from 11.00-12.00
Please note: No Stadium Tours will be taking place between 21st December and 1st January
Matchday Tours: Priced at just £15 for adults and £7.50 for juniors.
Non Matchday Tours: Adult Members and Season Ticket Holders are priced at £7.50 with Junior Hoops FREE with a paying adult. All non member tours are priced at £15 for Adults & £7.50 for Juniors
Please Click HERE
to book your place.
For enquiries about group tours and other information please email the Stadium Tours Manager Justin Stone on email@example.com