21:07 23 December 2015
The Loftus Road Experience gives fans the chance to go behind the scenes at one of the most historic football clubs in London ...
Our guided stadium tours offer you a unique opportunity to see behind-the-scenes at the home of Queens Park Rangers like never before! With unprecedented access, you can follow in the footsteps of your heroes, through areas including:
- The tunnel
- Home & away changing rooms
- Pitch side
- Press areas
- Honours board
- Trophy Display
- Hospitality areas
February to April Tour Dates
Matchday Tours: 10.00am - 11.00am
- Huddersfield - Saturday, 11th February
- Jamie Mackie Icon Tour - Wednesday, 15th February*
- Wigan - Tuesday 21st February*
- Cardiff - Saturday, 4th March
- Barnsley - Tuesday, 7th March*
- Rotherham - Saturday 18th March
- Brighton - Saturday, 18th April
- Sheffield Wednesday - Monday 17th April *
- Nottingham Forest - Saturday, 29 April
*Mid-week Matchday Tours 14.30am-15.30pm (Sheffield Wednesday Tour 10.00 - 11.00 - Jamie Mackie Icon Tour 18.00 - 20.00)
*** Matchday Tours will go on sale alongside home match tickets. Please click HERE
for on sale dates.
All Non Match Day tours take place EVERY Tuesday and Saturday 11.00-12.00 between August and April.
Matchday Tours: Priced at just £15 for adults and £7.50 for juniors. Jamie Mackie Icon Tour Priced at £25 Adult and £17 under 18s – All profits go to the Community Trust.
Non Matchday Tours: Adult Members and Season Ticket Holders are priced at £7.50 with Junior Hoops FREE with a paying adult. All non member tours are priced at £15 for Adults & £7.50 for Juniors
Please Click HERE
to book your place.
For enquiries about group tours and other information please email the Stadium Tours Manager Justin Stone on email@example.com