21:07 23 December 2015
The Loftus Road Experience gives fans the chance to go behind the scenes at one of the most historic football clubs in London ...
Our guided stadium tours offer you a unique opportunity to see behind-the-scenes at the home of Queens Park Rangers like never before! With unprecedented access, you can follow in the footsteps of your heroes, through areas including:
- The tunnel
- Home & away changing rooms
- Pitch side
- Press areas
- Honours board
- Trophy Display
- Hospitality areas
September to December Tour Dates
Matchday Tours: 10.00am - 11.00am
- Birmingham City - Saturday, 24th September
- Reading – Saturday, 15th October
- Bristol City – Tuesday, 18th October *
- Brantford – Friday, 28th October *
- Norwich – Saturday, 19th November
- Wolves – Saturday, 3rd December
- Derby – Tuesday, 13rd December *
- Aston Villa – Saturday, 17th December
*Mid-week Matchday Tours 11.00am - 12.00pm
** Matchday Tours will go on sale alongside home match tickets. Please click HERE
for on sale dates.
All non matchdays tours take place EVERY Tuesday and Saturday (11.00am - 12.00pm) between August and April.
Matchday Tours: Priced at just £15 for adults and £7.50 for juniors.
Non Matchday Tours: Adult Members and Season Ticket Holders are priced at £7.50 with Junior Hoops FREE with a paying adult. All non member tours are priced at £15 for Adults & £7.50 for Juniors
Please Click HERE
to book your place.
For enquiries about group tours and other information please email the Stadium Tours Manager Justin stone on email@example.com