Supporting QPR in the Community Trust:
Creating opportunities, inspiring change, and helping people fulfil their potential.
To work in partnership with communities, to develop an inclusive range of sporting, educational, cultural and social opportunities, improving the quality of life for individuals and neighbourhoods.
- Working collaboratively, both internally and with external stakeholders for the benefit of our current and potential beneficiaries
- Reviewing and reflecting on our delivery to ensure that we meet and maintain the highest standards of quality for our work
- Working with passion and celebrating the difference we are able to make to individuals and in communities
- Embracing change and taking up opportunities for our own personal and professional development
- Remaining locally-led and grounded in the community
Donate to QPR in the Community Trust
QPR in the Community Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting children, young people and adults at risk and fully accepts its responsibility to the safety and welfare of all those who engage with the Club.
A copy of our safeguarding policies and procedures can be found HERE.
For general enquiries and information please email [email protected] or call 0208 740 2509.
QPR in the Community Trust
Loftus Road Stadium
South Africa Road
|CEO||Andy Evans||[email protected]|
|Trust Manager||Martino Chevannes||[email protected]|
|Business Development Manager||Fiona Hodgson||[email protected]|
|Education Manager||Jesse Foyle||[email protected]|
|Office Manager||Sarah Holt||[email protected]|
|Youth & Communities Manager||Michael Nyarko||[email protected]|
|Employability Co-ordinator||Jack Kelley||[email protected]|
|Health Officer||Sinead Friel||[email protected]|
|Football Development Manager||Danny Harrigan||[email protected]|
|Inclusive Projects Officer||Nathan Horder||[email protected]|
|Multi Activities Manager||Justin Stone||[email protected]|
|Women and Girls Manager||Charlie Edwards||[email protected]|
|Primary Stars Coordinator||Tom Charles||[email protected]|
|College Academies Manager||Daniel Edwards||[email protected]|
|Early Years Manager||Michael Spencer||[email protected]|