Supporting QPR in the Community Trust:
Donate to QPR in the Community Trust
Creating opportunities, inspiring change, and helping people fulfil their potential.
To work in partnership with communities, to develop an inclusive range of sporting, educational, cultural and social opportunities, improving the quality of life for individuals and neighbourhoods.
- Working collaboratively, both internally and with external stakeholders for the benefit of our current and potential beneficiaries
- Reviewing and reflecting on our delivery to ensure that we meet and maintain the highest standards of quality for our work
- Working with passion and celebrating the difference we are able to make to individuals and in communities
- Embracing change and taking up opportunities for our own personal and professional development
- Remaining locally-led and grounded in the community
Our latest Newsletter
QPR in the Community Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting children, young people and adults at risk and fully accepts its responsibility to the safety and welfare of all those who engage with the Club.
A copy of our safeguarding policies and procedures can be found HERE.
QPR in the Community Trust's Operational Plan can be viewed HERE.
For general enquiries and information please email [email protected] or call 0208 740 2509.
QPR in the Community Trust
The Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
South Africa Road
|CEO||Andy Evans||[email protected]|
|Operations Manager||Martino Chevannes||[email protected]|
|Business Development Manager||Fiona Hodgson||[email protected]|
|Education Manager||Paul Mitchell||[email protected]|
|Office Manager||Sarah Holt||[email protected]|
|Youth & Communities Manager||Michael Nyarko||[email protected]|
|Employability Co-ordinator||Rory Brelsford||[email protected]|
|Health Officer||Sinead Friel||[email protected]|
|Football Development Manager||Danny Harrigan||[email protected]|
|Inclusive Projects Officer||Nathan Horder||[email protected]|
|Multi Activities Manager||Justin Stone||[email protected]|
|Women and Girls Development||Rhia Benjamin||[email protected]|
|ED and I Lead||Charlie Edwards||[email protected]|
|Premier League Stars Coordinator||Ramandeep Dole||[email protected]|
|College Academies Manager||Mo Helem||[email protected]|
|Safeguarding Officer||Claire Priddle|