Supporting QPR in the Community Trust:
Creating opportunities, inspiring change, and helping people fulfil their potential.
To work in partnership with communities, to develop an inclusive range of sporting, educational, cultural and social opportunities, improving the quality of life for individuals and neighbourhoods.
- Working collaboratively, both internally and with external stakeholders for the benefit of our current and potential beneficiaries
- Reviewing and reflecting on our delivery to ensure that we meet and maintain the highest standards of quality for our work
- Working with passion and celebrating the difference we are able to make to individuals and in communities
- Embracing change and taking up opportunities for our own personal and professional development
- Remaining locally-led and grounded in the community
QPR in the Community Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting children, young people and adults at risk and fully accepts its responsibility to the safety and welfare of all those who engage with the Club.
A copy of our safeguarding policies and procedures can be found HERE.
For general enquiries and information please email email@example.com or call 0208 740 2509.
QPR in the Community Trust
Loftus Road Stadium
South Africa Road
|Trust Manager||Martino Chevannesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Business Development Manager||Fiona Hodgsonemail@example.com|
|Education Manager||Jesse Foylefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office Manager||Sarah Holtemail@example.com|
|Youth & Communities Manager||Michael Nyarkofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Employability Co-ordinator||Jack Kelleyemail@example.com|
|Health Officer||Sinead Frielfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Football Development Manager||Danny Harriganemail@example.com|
|Inclusive Projects Officer||Nathan Horderfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Multi Activities Manager||Justin Stoneemail@example.com|
|Women and Girls Manager||Charlie Edwardsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Stars Coordinator||Tom Charlesemail@example.com|
|College Academies Manager||Daniel Edwardsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Early Years Manager||Michael Spenceremail@example.com|