PROGRAMME open to young people aged 16-18 providing work experience and learning with QPR in the Community Trust.
Want the unique chance to work in the Community Trust of a top professional club? If you are aged between 16 and 18, get in touch to find out more about our exciting Traineeship programme.
- Sports Leader Awards & other accreditations
- Football and Multi Skills Coaching
- Supporting Match Day Events
- Supporting Community Events
- Professional development and employability workshops
- Mentor Support
- Progression Pathways
- Apprenticeship Opportunities
- QPR College Academy
- University Open Days
- Access to Coaching and Vocational Qualifications
- Jobs Fairs
- Paid Employment
- Work Placement
You will be based at Loftus Road Stadium five days a week for 12 weeks.
To register your interest email [email protected] or call 0208 740 2509 if you have any questions.