THE QPR Tiger Cubs has run for more than seven years and works in partnership with the DSA. The project involves:
- Football activities led by highly-qualified coaches for people with Down's Syndrome
- Coaching sessions that are fun, developmental and safe
- Promoting improved social, physical and healthy wellbeing
- Promoting active lifestyles
- Activities for all ages and abilities
We currently run three Tiger Cub clubs in Hammersmith and Fulham, Brent and Hillingdon. We also signpost players onto our independent living project called QPR Works.