THE club would like to firstly thank all supporters for their patience and understanding during this unprecedented time as we continue to overcome the challenges as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Following the successful 2021/22 season ticket renewal window, the club are pleased to announce that supporters with any outstanding account balance can now process their refund.
To claim this refund, please follow the below steps by no later than 5pm, Friday 23rd July 2021:
- Sign in to www.qpr.co.uk using the login details associated to your season ticket
- Once signed in, please visit your ticketing linked account
- Select 'My Account; in the top right-hand corner and go to your 'Account Balance'
- Please insert the amount you wish to be refunded followed by all the remaining fields relating to the bank details you wish the money to be refunded to
- Once all the fields have been completed, please select 'Transfer Funds'
Please note, all requested refunds will show in supporters' requested accounts by August 7th 2021.
As has been requested by a number of season tickets holders, you can donate your remaining balance to the club. The club is hugely appreciative to Season Ticket holders who have already told us they don’t want a refund, but we understand not all supporters are in a position to do this. Any unclaimed credit after 23rd July 2021 will be automatically donated to the club.
For any queries please email [email protected] and you will be responded to in due course.
Thank you for your continued support!