THERE'S something of interest for fans of QPR, Manchester United, Reading and more in the latest #Game4Grenfell auction lots.
All proceeds from the auctions, which are available to view HERE, will be passed directly to the London Community Foundation for allocation to the Evening Standard Dispossessed Fund, distributing funds to survivors and the wider community affected by the fire.
After the first batch of auctions helped raise over £13,000 earlier this month, we've got another set of lots for you to bid on, including:
- #Game4Grenfell replica shirt - signed on front and back by #TeamFerdinand and #TeamShearer players and match officials
- Manchester United replica shirt - signed by England and Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford
- Reading mascot #Game4Grenfell shirt - signed by Reading first team squad
- #Game4Grenfell warm-up t-shirt - signed by record-breaking Olympic athlete Mo Farah
- Adidas Predator football boots - signed and worn by Mumford & Sons musician, Marcus Mumford
- Nike Tiempo football boots - signed by former QPR, Arsenal and England international footballer David Seaman
- Nike Tiempo football boots - signed by former Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool and England international footballer Jamie Redknapp
- Nike Tiempo football boots - signed by former QPR, Tottenham Hotspur, Newcastle United and England international footballer Les Ferdinand
To view all the #Game4Grenfell auction items, click HERE.