DO you think you could find the next Darnell Furlong or Ryan Manning? If so, why not join the Queens Park Rangers Academy Talent Identification & Recruitment team?
We are looking for volunteers to join our Academy Talent Identification & Recruitment team.
If you have some free time at the weekends and like watching football, here’s an opportunity to put your time to good use.
Positions are available in the following areas:
- West London
- Berkshire / Buckinghamshire
Successful applicants will help with the identification and recruitment of players aged 6–16 yrs. / 17-21 yrs.
Hours are flexible but generally over the weekend.
You will be required to attend a midweek Talent Identification & Recruitment evening and subsequent in-house training courses/events.
In order to apply to be part of this project applicants will need to:
- Send an e-mail attaching a covering letter and copy of most current CV.
- Have completed the FA Level 1 Talent ID Course and provide copy of certificate of attendance and pass
- Provide three references, preferably from people within or involved with local football
- Provide an understanding and good knowledge of local grass-roots football to include leagues & competitions (preferred but not essential)
- Provide an understanding and good knowledge of local soccer schools / private academies (preferred but not essential)
Background DBS checks will be undertaken and in-house safeguarding courses provided.
All successful applicants will also receive internal Talent Identification and Recruitment training on the club academy’s philosophy and player profiling model.
To register your interest please e-mail your covering letter and CV to QPR Academy Head Scout Barry Chapman - [email protected]
Closing date for applications: Friday 29 September 2017