The QPR DSA provide disabled fans with a link to the club and they are hoping to welcome some new members to their group.
The aim of the QPR DSA is to represent and give the club’s disabled supporters a voice. We also aim to try and deal with any problems or complaints that disabled supporters and/or carers may have to enhance their matchday experience, and to work with the club to improve facilities and access.
Benefits of joining the QPR DSA
- QPR DSA is officially recognised by the club
- To be represented by a QPR DSA member at QPR Supporters’ Club meetings
- Tailored stadium tours are available to meet DSA members’ individual requirements
- Membership card
- All Supporters’ Club members can vote for their Player of the Season
Who can join the QPR DSA?
- Membership is open to anyone with a disability, as well as carers, family and friends
What to do next
- Request a Membership Form from [email protected]and return it to the Chairperson (address is on the membership form) or send it electronically
- Let us know what you would like QPR DSA to do for you and the Committee will consider your proposals
We hope that you will be interested in joining the QPR DSA. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or social media as below: