THE law is changing, so R’s supporters are required to manage their communication preferences to ensure they ‘Opt In and Carry On’ to receive all the latest QPR FC news and offers.
From Friday 25th May 2018 we will be unable to keep in touch with supporters via email unless they’re opted in to receive Club communications.
By subscribing to Club mailing lists, you will be the first to know about all the latest updates, so don’t miss out on:
- All the latest club news
- Interviews with the manager and first team players
- Ticket availability, on sale dates and fixture changes
- Season Ticket updates
- Membership & Hospitality information
- Exclusive Superstore offers
- All the latest Community Trust news
- Occasional partners news and competitions
Supporters who are yet to register on our new website will need to create their QPR Club Account first by clicking HERE, and then update their preferences when prompted immediately after registering to ensure they remain able to receive club communications.
Supporters who have already created their QPR Club Account can simply update their preferences by clicking HERE.