WE are excited to again be welcoming supporters back to Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium when the R’s host Stoke City on Tuesday 15th December (5.30pm GMT kick-off).
Like on Saturday, two thousand Rangers fans will be in attendance for the match and, over the last few months, the club have been working hard to put measures in place that will ensure everyone stays safe when they visit W12.
The following information – which has been broken down into sections – details all of those safety precautions that have been introduced at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium to help protect you and your fellow supporters.
Unless medically exempt, fans are asked to wear a face covering at all times at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.
Supporter Code of Conduct
Fans will have already agreed to adhere to the Supporter Code of Conduct when applying for tickets but, as a reminder, the measures we are putting in place to make Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium a safe environment can be found HERE.
It’s important you familiarise yourself with these before arriving at the stadium on Tuesday.
Season Ticket holders who were successful in the ballot have received a digital ticket via email. Supporters will need to use this ticket to enter the stadium on Tuesday, as existing QPR Pay and Season/Membership Cards are NOT valid for reduced capacity fixtures.
Please note, your ticket will not be in your normal season ticket seat.
Supporters who were unsuccessful in the ballot were also notified by email.
Turnstiles will open approximately 75 minutes before kick-off. Upon arrival at the turnstiles, supporters will have the opportunity to sanitise their hands.
The turnstiles are now fully automated at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium, so supporters should present the QR code on their digital ticket to the reader to gain entry. Supporters can print or display their ticket on their mobile phones. Please note, the Official QPR App Ticket Wallet will be available to use in due course but is not operational at present.
No tickets will be available on the day, so fans without a valid digital ticket should not travel to the stadium on Tuesday.
If your digital match ticket does not permit you entry to the stadium at the turnstiles, you should visit the relevant below locations:
- South Africa Road Stand tickets: Main QPR Box Office
- School End tickets: Ellerslie Road ticket kiosk
Box Office and Stadium Superstore
The QPR Box Office will be open from 10am until kick-off and the Stadium Superstore will be open from 9:30am until kick-off. Please note, the Stadium Superstore will not be open after the game.
Provisions to protect supporters and staff will be in place when visiting both the Superstore and Box Office. There will be a limit of eight supporters in the Superstore at any one time and a queuing system will be in place at both locations. Hand sanitiser stations will also be positioned at the entrances.
Once inside the stadium
- Supporters are advised to arrive at the ground early to avoid congestion and delays
- At all times, please ensure you practice social distancing
- One-way systems have been implemented within the stadium and supporters should follow the signs when moving to access their seat
- Please try to remain in your allocated seat at all times. If you do need to leave your seat to access the toilets, please wait until the gangway is clear and follow the navigational signs
- Hand sanitisers will be located around the stadium for supporters to use
- Supporters MUST wear a face covering (unless your medically exempt or consuming food & drink) before, during and after the match at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
- In order to avoid crowding on the concourses, all food and betting kiosks will be closed. Supporters who wish to purchase food can do so ahead of the game via the Breaz App
- Orders will be delivered directly to your seats at the chosen time
- Supporters will need to pre-order food before 12pm on matchday. More information can be found HERE
After the game
- Fans are free to leave the stadium when they want to. Supporters will not be kept behind
- Please practice social distancing when leaving the stadium and follow the one-way systems
Please DO NOT attend the match if you
- are self-isolating for ten days as you are showing symptoms of COVID-19
- are waiting at home for test kit or a test site appointment
- have had a positive test result and you are within your ten-day isolation period
- do not have symptoms but have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last ten days. Stay at home and self-isolate for ten days from the day the test was taken
- do not have a valid digital ticket for the match