ARE you aged 16-24 and not in education employment or training? Have you considered the QPR Trust Traineeship?
One of the fundamental principles of the Trust is to create opportunities, inspire change and help young people fulfil their potential.
Our Premier League Works Traineeship includes:
- 12-week student centred learning programme, plus an introduction week and graduation celebration
- Learning employability skills and attending development workshops
- Professional networking opportunities
- Year-long mentor support and career guidance as part of ‘The R’s Alumni’
- Work placements across three different organisations
- Developing relevant qualifications, including English and Maths
Travel expenses and meal costs will be covered throughout the three months along with a Means Tested Bursary Application upon request.
To register your interest please email our Employability Coordinator [email protected] or call 0208 740 2561.