QPR in the Community Trust are delighted to announce the re-launch of our fantastic Premier League Inspires Traineeship programme.
For anyone that is aged between 16-24 and not in education, employment and training (NEET) this could be the programme for you.
The programme which begins on the Monday 30th November 2020 at Play Football, Shepherds Bush, is a 12-week Employability Traineeship for NEET 16-24 year olds.
The programme includes:
- 12-week Full-Time Student-Centred Learning programme.
- Employability Skills and Personal Development Workshops
- Relevant Qualifications and Qualification pathways.
- Work placements for two days a week
- Professional Networking Opportunities
- Year-Long Mentor Support and Career Guidance
Rory Brelsford QPR’s in the Community Trusts, Employability Coordinator told www.qpr.co.uk: “The traineeship is fantastic.
“It is a final stepping stone for young people, allowing them to become ready for the workplace, through work experience placements, work preparation training and English & Maths Functional Skills."
If you would like more details on how to apply please click here