Queens Park Rangers Football & Athletic Club Limited (“Queens Park Rangers Football Club”) has established the following Terms and Conditions for the sale of all Season Tickets, Memberships and Match Tickets.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By completing the purchase you expressly agree that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions and agree to bring them to the attention of others, as set out below. By accepting, holding or using a Ticket, you are certifying that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions. Queens Park Rangers Football Club reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. If you violate these Terms and Conditions, Queens Park Rangers Football Club may terminate your use of the Site, ban you from future use of the Site, cancel your Ticket order, take appropriate legal action against you, or implement any other remedy it deems appropriate.
1 Definitions and interpretations
In these Terms and Conditions, except where the context otherwise requires, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
1.1 ‘Event’ means the period of time for which a single ticket applies, including all home league and cup fixtures as well as all other applicable activity which is ancillary to the game the Ticket has been sold.
1.2. ‘Force Majeure’ means any cause beyond Queens Park Rangers Football Club’s control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, public health emergency, acts or regulations of national or local governments.
While Government guidance has stipulated that it is the aim that all restrictions on social contact will cease from June 21, should this change and we are not permitted to open at full capacity for a specific fixture, supporters may not be guaranteed their own Season Ticket seats. In the event we are required to operate with a restricted capacity and the number of Season Ticket holders exceeds this figure, the club will operate a ballot. The club will offer a pro-rata refund to Season Ticket holders who are not successful in attending these fixtures based on 1/23rd of the total value of their Season Ticket.
COVID 19 Terms and Supporters Code of Conduct
By completing your purchase you expressly agree, understood and will follow:
- Supporters must not attend if they experience any Covid-19 symptoms, are feeling unwell, or if they have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive.
- We will not require spectators to use the NHS App Covid Pass or any form of ‘Covid passport’.
- If you develop symptoms while at the stadium, please notify the nearest steward or member of staff immediately.
- Supporters must not attend if they have been told to self-isolate by Test & Trace or the NHS App.
- The stadium is fully-operational there will be no social distancing in the stands.
- We encourage all supporters to use face coverings when they are in the stadium, particularly when moving around internal areas such as concourses.
- Please avoid bringing large bags into the stadium and only do so if absolutely necessary, bag searches will still need to be conducted as part of security procedures and reducing the number of bags will assist us in admitting all spectators as quickly as possible.
- Make sure that you know which turnstile you need to use in advance as this may be different to the normal turnstile for that area.
- Be aware that all payments inside the ground are contactless.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitisers provided and use toilet facilities where possible to wash your hands.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Please refrain from touching the match ball if it is kicked out of play and into the stands. A member of staff will collect the ball and sanitise before returning to the field of play.
- It is imperative for the club to operate within Government guidance on social distancing, which is subject to change during this fluid situation, so season ticket holders should be aware that guidance and a change in policy could happen at very short notice.
Queens Park Rangers Football & Athletic Club Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of QPR Holdings Limited, whose registered number is 3197756 ("the Club").
The headings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of these terms in any manner whatsoever.
Purchase of Season Ticket
The Club reserves the right to refuse Season Tickets and to applicants at its absolute discretion.
Purchase of Membership
The Club reserves the right to refuse Memberships and to applicants at its absolute discretion.
Purchase of Match Tickets
Tickets are subject to the full Conditions of Issue: the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, The Premier League and The Football League; and the Club’s Customer Charter, Ground Regulations and Behavioural Policy. Please see www.qpr.co.uk or the signs around the stadium for more details.
The ticket remains the property of QPR Holdings Ltd and may not be transferred or made available for resale without the express permission of the club.
To obtain a refund on match tickets not subsequently required, supporters must cancel with the Box Office no later than 24 hours prior to the time of the advertised kick-off either by emailing [email protected] or by calling 020 8740 2613 during normal office opening hours.
QPR FC’s stadium is an all-seater stadium and you are requested to take your seat 15 minutes before kick-off time.
When QPR are drawn at home, the QPR Box Office will automatically charge the match ticket price (Please note, no £3.50 administration fee will be charged) to your Credit/Debit card and the ticket will be sent digitally. Please note, to qualify for this scheme the expiry date on your payment card must be after 31st May 2022.
Should your seat not be available for any home cup tie due to stadium configuration, you will be allocated the best available seat in the same price band in the South Africa Road stand and the ticket will be sent digitally. Please note, this is subject to change due to COVID-19 regulations.
The Club reserves the right to run promotional matches without compensating Season Ticket Holders.
Supporters with the highest number of Loyalty Points will receive priority on tickets for away matches where demand exceeds the supply. Loyalty Points from the 2020/21 season will be carried over into the 2021/22 season to create a cumulative total. No guarantee can be given nor will it always be possible to accept postal, telephone or internet applications in respect of such matches. Please note, loyalty points are non-transferable between supporters. Please note, this is subject to change due to COVID-19 regulations.
Season Ticket Benefits
Please note that add-ons such as the Super Hoops Upgrade can only be assigned to Season Ticket Holders. All add-ons are subject to availability.
Change of address
If you change your address before or during the season you must notify the Club as soon as reasonably practical by emailing [email protected].
Use of Season Tickets
Season Tickets admit the holder to all home league fixtures played at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium during the 2021/22 Season. For the avoidance of doubt this does not include home cup ties. Please note, this is subject to change due to COVID-19 regulations.
Each Season Ticket admits the holder only.
Season Tickets expire on the 31st May 2022.
Season Tickets are subject to the full terms of issue and to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association and The Football League's Ground Regulations in respect to the relevant competition, and the Club's Customer Charter, Ground Regulations and Behavioural Policy. Please see www.qpr.co.uk or the signs around the stadium for more details.
Season Tickets are for the use of supporters of the Club only. By applying for a Season Ticket and/or using the same you hereby warrant and represent that you are a supporter of the Club.
Season Tickets remain the property of the Club and are not transferable.
Loss or theft of Season Tickets must be reported immediately to the Club. Replacements will be issued (not on match-days) at a charge of £10.
Season Ticket Resale
Season Tickets are issued for your sole use and you shall not sell, assign, transfer or lend the Season Ticket or the benefit of it to any other person without the prior written consent of the Club. The reference to selling the Season Ticket includes offering to sell a Season Ticket (including, without limitation, via an online auction website), exposing a Season Ticket for sale, making a Season Ticket available for sale by another and advertising that a Season Ticket is available for purchase. For the avoidance of doubt (and by way of example only) this Season Ticket may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition; transferred, lent or sold to any third party as part of a hospitality or travel package; given to a third party who agrees to buy some other goods or services; or used for any other commercial purpose, (all save as expressly authorised by The Football League or the Club).The Season Ticket will be forfeited if used by any person other than the original purchaser without the express permission of the Club.
If you have a concession Season Ticket, it can be 'upgraded' to an adult ticket for a maximum of five matches per season. You will be charged the difference between the per-match cost breakdown of the Season Ticket and a full price match ticket for the relevant price category. To do this, please call the Box Office Customer Services on 020 8740 2613 (10am-5pm Monday to Friday) or email [email protected] for further information. The club would like to inform supporters that upgrades cannot be processed on the day of the match.
Season Ticket Moves
You can 'move' your Season Seat to another part of the ground which has the same price category (i.e. Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum) a maximum of five matches per season. To do this, please call the Box Office Customer Services on 020 8740 2613 (10am-5pm Monday to Friday) or email [email protected] for further information. Please note, this is subject to change due to COVID-19 regulations.
Kids U8 Season Tickets
QPR is pleased to offer free season tickets to U8 fans on the condition that they are used regularly by the child. All kids U8 must be accompanied by a full paying adult and there is a maximum of two U8 tickets per paying adult. Please note there is also a limit to two full paying adults to one Kids U8.
Except in the case of renewals, proof of age (photocopy of birth certificate/ passport) is required to obtain a Kids U8 Season Ticket. To qualify, Kids must be under 8 on 1st August 2021 (i.e. born on or after 01/08/2012).
Please note that proof of age must be submitted to the QPR Box Office within two working days of purchasing a Season Ticket. The QPR Box Office reserves the right to cancel a Season Ticket application if they don't receive ID within this timeframe.
Accompanying adults are asked to advise the QPR Box Office if the U8 will not be attending a fixture so they can make the seat available to other fans. Please note that if a Kids U8 Season Ticket is not used regularly or made available to the QPR Box Office for three consecutive matches, the accompanying adult will be contacted to discuss the use of the ticket.
If the seat is not used or made available to the QPR Box Office for a further three consecutive matches, the Kids U8 Season Ticket may be cancelled.
Family Stand Policy
Our family stand quotas are those advertised as ‘Family Package’, if you require anything outside these quotas please contact the Box office to discuss your requirements.
The designated Family Stand area is designed to provide a welcoming and family friendly experience and all ticket purchases within this area will need to include junior tickets (up to the age of 23). On occasions if the junior ticket holder is unable to attend a specific match, the tickets of the accompanying adults remain valid and they will not be refused entry or relocated to another area of the ground. For all home matches in the 2021/22 season if a junior ticket holder cannot attend an individual match their ticket can be upgraded a maximum of five times to an adult ticket and the group of adults will be allowed to remain in the Family Stand. Supporters will be charged the difference between the per-match cost breakdown of the Season Ticket and a full price match ticket for the relevant price category. To do this, please call Box Office Customer Services on 020 8740 2613 (10am-5pm Monday to Friday).
The club offers free and heavily discounted tickets to juniors to encourage them to attend QPR. If junior tickets are consistently not being used or are being upgraded to adult tickets the club reserves the right to relocate the group out of the designated family and junior area to a more appropriate area.
Any adults attempting to access the Family Stand using a Young Adult Under 23, Junior U18 or Kids U8 Season Ticket will be dealt with under the stadium rules of entry.
If you experience any behaviour that you feel is unacceptable in the Family Stand on a matchday, please send an SMS to the club's confidential operations number 07557 435421, including as much information about the issue (e.g. seat details) as possible.
NOTE it is Club policy that individuals under 14 years of age are not allowed to attend a Match at the Stadium without a qualifying adult (age 18-years and over). As a result, and in line with reasonable adjustments, any supporter who is under 14 years of age must attend a Match with a parent or guardian. Supporters over 14 years and under 18 years are allowed to attend a Match at the Stadium unaccompanied however they are not allowed to be responsible for another supporter. Only supporters aged 18 years and over can be responsible for a supporter under the age of 18 years.
Disabled Season Tickets
To be eligible for Disabled prices and to qualify for a free accompanying helper ticket if required (only available in Bronze, Silver or Gold areas), supporters must be able to provide 'proof of disability' to the QPR Box Office, such as evidence that the supporter is in receipt of Disability Living Allowance of the middle or higher rate for either component. Please email [email protected], call 020 8740 2613 or click HERE for further information including a full list of accepted proof of disability. Please note that Disabled Season Tickets are not available in the Platinum section of the South Africa Road Stand.
Admission to the Ground
For the 2021/22 season, the club will be going fully digital and no physical season cards will be issued. Full details regarding this will be announced in due course.
Each Season Ticket admits the holder only. Children of any age will be refused admission without a valid ticket. Under no circumstances will paper tickets be issued to replace forgotten Season Tickets on match-days.
The Club is committed to preventing discrimination in all its fields of operation and within its stadium, providing an environment free from racial abuse, harassment, bullying and victimisation. The Club practices a zero tolerance policy towards discrimination, harassment and abuse. Any Season Ticket holder or Member engaging in such abuse or harassment will have their Season Ticket or Membership confiscated and be banned from attending future games involving the Club. No refund will be issued.
If you see, hear or are a victim of racial, homophobic or disability abuse call Kick it Out on 0800 169 9414.
By applying for a Season Ticket or Membership you also agree to abide by the Club's No Smoking Restrictions, Alcohol and Behaviour Policies. Other than two experimental defined 'smoking areas', one each at the rear of the Loftus Road and Ellerslie Road Stands, there is no smoking permitted in any other area of the stadium. Please note the 'smoking areas' are limited in size. The Stadium is within a Controlled Drinking Zone. Consuming alcohol in view of the pitch is a Criminal Offence (refer to Ground Regulations) and offenders may be subject to ejection from the Stadium and arrest by the Police.
Warning: Please pay attention to pitch activity at all times especially whilst players are preparing for a game and at half time, as being hit by a ball can cause serious injury.
Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection and banning from the ground.
The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more matches.
The Season Ticket must be held by the Season Ticket Holder throughout the match and must be produced on demand at any time together with evidence of your identity if required to do so by any official, steward or employee of the Club or any police officer. The Club reserves the right to require the immediate return of the Season Card at any time.
Season Tickets and Memberships are accepted on the condition that the holder obeys the Ground Regulations, copies of which are available for inspection on request and are on display around the Stadium and on www.qpr.co.uk. The Club reserves the right to eject from the ground any person who fails to comply with such Rules and Regulations.
Changes to Dates, Refunds and Exchanges
Season Ticket Holders and Members are reminded that the dates and times of fixtures are subject to alteration during the season from those announced at the beginning of the season and that no refunds will be given if matches are not attended.
Season Tickets cannot be cancelled after the 2021/22 season has commenced.
Memberships cannot be cancelled after the 2021/22 season has commenced.
Use of Data
The Club or their business partners may inform you from time to time by e-mail, telephone, SMS or direct mail regarding relevant news, information, services and products offered by any of them which may be of interest to you.
The personal data shall be used by the Club and their business partners or representatives to: (a) Update and develop records and for assessment and analysis including market and product research; (b) assist in providing services/products to you; and (c) to review, develop and improve the services offered.
Where applicable, you consent to the Club processing your personal data, and disclosing your information to their business partners and agents, for the above purposes.
Should you wish to opt out of the above at any time, please email your opt-out request to [email protected]. You also consent to the Club transferring your information to countries which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK if necessary for the above purposes (for example when making travel arrangements for matches outside the UK). If the Club does make such a transfer, a contract will be put in place to ensure your information is protected.
By law you are entitled to receive a copy of information or data about you which is held by the Club upon a payment of a small fee.
You are also entitled to request rectification, erasure or blocking of any such information or data which is inaccurate or not up to date and held by the Club.
Proof of age requirements & age bracket cut-off dates
Please note that proof of age in the form of a photocopy of the supporter's birth certificate or passport is required by the QPR Box Office for all new concession Season Tickets. This is not required for renewals.
To be eligible for a Kids U8 Season Ticket, the supporter must be born on or after 01/08/2013.
To be eligible for a Junior U18 Season Ticket, the supporter must be born on or after 01/08/2003.
To be eligible for a Young Adult Under 23 Season Ticket, the supporter must be born on or after 01/08/1998.
To be eligible for a Senior Over 61 Season Ticket, the supporter must be born on or before 01/08/1960.
Please note that proof of age must be submitted to the QPR Box Office within two working days of purchasing a Season Ticket. The QPR Box Office reserves the right to cancel a Season Ticket application if they don't receive ID within this timeframe.
Payment of Season Ticket
Cheque/Cash: You can pay for your Season Ticket(s) in full with one cheque (made payable to QPR Holdings Ltd) or cash payment. However please do not send cash in the post.
Credit/Debit Card: We accept all major Credit / Debit cards except American Express and Diners.
Direct Debit (Interest Free): 1. Queens Park Rangers Football Club operates a recurring Direct Debit Scheme whereby supporters can spread the cost of their Season Ticket in line with the clubs payment schedule.
2. The Club reserves the right to refuse Direct Debit applications. In the event that an application to pay for a Season Ticket using the Direct Debit Scheme is refused the applicant must pay for their Season Ticket in full at the point of application.
3. Supporters are advised, should you be purchasing more than one season ticket under different bank account details, please contact the QPR Box Office on 0208 740 2613 during normal office opening hours.
4. The Direct Debit Scheme operates on a recurring basis. Instalments will be automatically taken for a Season Ticket each season. Please note, all supporters are required to register onto the Direct Debit scheme for the 2021/22 season. To confirm, Season Tickets holders enrolled onto the Direct Debit scheme for the 2019/20 and 2020/21 season will NOT have their Season Ticket automatically renewed and will need to register again. Season ticket holders who purchased and pay for their season ticket by direct debit for the Season 21/22 will have their seat(s) automatically renewed in the 22/23 Loyalty Window unless you contacted the Club prior to 1st December 2021 to state otherwise.
5. The Direct Debit Scheme spreads the cost of the Season Ticket over equal monthly instalments starting from the 1st July 2021 until 1st April 2022. To take advantage of the 10 payments, season tickets must be purchased by 5pm Tuesday 15th June. After this date, season ticket payments will be spread across the remaining months. You will be notified of your first payment date within 10 working days of the first collection.
6. Super Hoops Upgrade and Car Park Renewals can be paid for using the Direct Debit Scheme.
7. Missed instalments are subject to a £15 default administration charge per missed instalment. Missed instalments can be made in the QPR Box Office or by calling the QPR Box Office on 0208 740 2613.
8. Missed instalments will result in the Season Ticket Card and QPR Supporter/Customer Account linked to the missed instalment account being deactivated. The Season Ticket will be deactivated and will not permit entrance to Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium. No additional tickets can be purchased under the QPR Supporter Account whilst it is deactivated – this applies to all Season Ticket Cards paid for by the same Direct Debit. Once the appropriate instalment has been received the account and all Season Ticket Cards will be re-activated.
9. Any supporter who has missed a Direct Debit instalments three times or more will not be eligible to renew their Direct Debit the following season.
10. Any supporter who has three or more outstanding instalments on their account at any time will be contacted and given seven days’ notice to make the relevant payment to update their account. Failure to make the relevant payment within seven days will result in the Season Ticket being cancelled without reimbursement or future correspondence.
11. All correspondence regarding the Direct Debit Scheme should be marked with the Supporter Client Reference Number printed on the front of the relevant Season Ticket. Please note, supporters are advised to contact QPR Box Office on 020 8740 2613 during office hours should bank or address details require changing.
12. Once purchased, Season Tickets are non-refundable; the full outstanding value of the Season Ticket is owed to Queens Park Rangers Football Club.
13. The Club reserves the right to vary these conditions from time to time. Any variations will be advertised on the Club website www.qpr.co.uk.
14. If a supporter does not accept the terms and conditions of the Direct Debit Scheme, they should notify Queens Park Rangers Football Club within 14 days of the Season Ticket purchase date for a full reimbursement.